Stamp

Learning how to buy stamp in Singapore today.
haha...Sure a lot of people laughing at me.

Me myself also think that. BaHaha!!!!!

Do you think that you need to purposely travel down to the closer post office in order to get  a stamp?
And must catch up their operating hours which is your working hours?
Oh NO!!! You are like me.
Halo...dont be so old fashion OK!!!

Yes...I am definitely keeping old mindset. 
Maybe lo!

Nowadays,
Wasei...You no need to enter post office to get stamp in Singapore.
Wasai...Today I just knew it. 
The best part is after I knew it after 7+ years in SG.

Can you imagine that after 7+ years?
It was really too long. 
I really act like the frog in the well.

My 1st purchase of SG stamp

有些东西你认为不重要
可是需要时才知其重

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

八月 . 的 . 一句话后

容。谅。无。绝

Koh Lipe.丽贝岛 篇