7

Last 7 years ago,
I’m still a little girl…
14 years old only…

There is a long long story for me at age…
There were many things happened at that time……
It still clearly keeps in my mind…

For the past 14 years…
I enjoy my childhood life very well…

Same as now,
I enjoy my life…
Can consider it quite well…

But for the past 7 years,
A lot of thing was changed.

And I learned a lot thing from that.
At first, learn to be independent.
I’m the one who can take care of me very well without others.
Learn to be care.
Care about everyone in my life especially for my dear mum n eldest brother n sister.
Learn to be hard.
Enjoy 1st and be hard after…or be hard 1st?

Although its hard life, we have to spend it.
In order to survive in this world, let others ppl see how hard we can sustain and how good we can be in the future.

For those ppl who despite on us, please stare ur eyes on us all the time.
If not, u will miss out some shows.
There will be revenge in the future.

For those ppl who kindly treat us, I appreciate it very much.
There will be repay in the future.

Last,
Please don’t step on ppl who was failed down.
And don’t even touch the ppl who arisen.

I must find back the things that was lose before...

No more a little girl…
Consider to be a lady…

Stay strong...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

八月 . 的 . 一句话后

容。谅。无。绝

The K2