IF

IF you only think about you,
then your world is small.

IF you think about others,
your world gets bigger.

by Barack Obama during the Malaysia visit speech 2014
It returned on 23/11/15 for myself


President Barack Obama had inspired me with this meaningful sentences.

That's why I am always try my best.
I want to live in a bigger world.

But sometimes I really gets tired of people surrounding and their attitude wise.
I noticed I need to ask myself why I had to conduct/communicate with those people and they won't appreciate your hard work and kindness. It happens so many times. And I just let it go till I cannot forgive myself.

I need to tell people I had my own limit.
As you touch my limit, I will burst and the relationship may break up indirectly.

In fact every human has their own limit.
Please stop your action.


Life is getting people tired.
That's why it is called life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

八月 . 的 . 一句话后

Koh Lipe.丽贝岛 篇

容。谅。无。绝