♥ K2 ♥


Finally I got this!!!

It is our K2 group photo

I feel so happy about this!!!


Em…

I feel wan mention smtg here!!!

Because of someone give such a xxx comment in FB.

Really beh tahan with it!


Although gp2 is not as good as previous year or even others gp in CB course…

And become even worse than before…

Feeling bad about that...yaya!!!

I think everyone in our group can sense about this.


But this is the environment that we’re going to adapt in our future.

Future means in the working area.


Our working life going to start soon…


Maybe this is the practical for all of us.

I think we can handle this kind of matter very good in the future.

Is it right?

Hehe…


Thanks to everyone…

Especially the breakfast from Dr.Loke n the birthday girl, esther.


I appreciated it very much!!!

Thank you, K2!!!

MUAKS

thanks GOD! I'm still in K2...
I like this photo very much. Becoz of my pose… =p


MAY BE all of us can become very close in the future??? =D

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

八月 . 的 . 一句话后

容。谅。无。绝

The K2